Monday, November 14, 2011

Our first two guest bloggers & reviews!

source: www.burtsbees.com
Alex- The lotion I won was the Burt’s Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey®.  I was able to use it a few times before my mom stole it. It had an ok smell & was non-greasy, that's why she took it. She doesn't use lotions because her skin doesn't "soak it up" & it leaves her feeling greasy all day but the Bert's Bees faded right into her skin & was smooth with no over powering smell. Thanks for letting me sample.  
From Alex’s Mom- I thought the lotion was great; soft skin no greasy feelings after you rub it in. I never wear lotion because I hate the way it sits on top of my skin.  Wal-Mart sells it for $7.97. It's good stuff... I am a little frugal, so I would rather go without then spend $8.00 on myself, for lotion.  I guess that's why I'll look like a prune when I am old.  But I would recommend it.


source: http://www.naturespath.com/

Kim- I won the toaster pastries… My 3 boys ate them & let me try one. They were not too bad, the flavor we had was blueberry.  The box we received only had 3 foil packs with 2 pastries in each & I thought if they were the regular price of Pop Tarts® it wouldn't be worth it, but after I went to Wal-Mart to see if I could get them there I was surprised by how cheap they were compared to the Wal-Mart brand & to Pop Tarts®.  For a box of 4 foil packs (2 in a pack) it's only $2.48.  It's something that I would consider buying & I would recommend them to others.

No comments: